View Single Post
Old 11-29-2018, 10:51 AM   #4
Bvzijverden
Bvzijverden is on a distinguished road

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlastaMasta View Post
Hi, I just bought ES2 kickscooter, and although it is advertised to have a range of 15 miles, mine after going for about 5 miles was left with 30% battery...

Although I had my both front and back light as well as under deck light's turned on and riding in sport mode on mostly flat terrain I feel a little bit unimpressed by it's performance, or maybe my battery is defective?

How can I tell if the later is the case? are there any telltale signs that the battery is not performing as it should be?

Also I noticed sometimes it disengages cruise mode by itself, are there any sensors that turn's it off? Or could it be that there is a loose connection (or wire).

I am interested how does other people Es2 perform.

In the same boat as you! Although having an ES1 I'm very unimpressed with it's range.
A trip to the bakery took it from 100% to 90%.
Bought the additional battery but that also didn't improve it much. A 7.7km trip reduced overall percentage by 55%.

I have posted a threat on here asking about the same topic. Just curious, do you also hear a strange rumbling sound from the motor when you spin it top speed in the air?
Bvzijverden is offline   Reply With Quote