View Single Post
Old 01-19-2008, 02:54 AM   #1
SEGsby
SEGsby will become famous soon enoughSEGsby will become famous soon enough

5 yr Member
Thumbs down Crazy Beggar Woman Lobs Trash at Me & Herbie...

Some nights commuting home go better than others...

I have no idea why this woman was digging in the trash as I passed, and lobbed a big hunk of *SOMETHING* organic looking, right at me. I watched whatever it was, fly past my face. Was the motivation for this simply 'cause I was there? 'Cause I was on a Segway??? Maybe a mental hospital dumped her off in the area?

I quickly stopped Herbie and turned around, looking her in the eyes and yelled, "Why did you DO THAT?" She turned and fled, running into the grass, thinking I couldn't follow. I rolled to the edge and stopped. "Get away from me!" she yelled. Then I pulled into the grass... "Why did you DO THAT?" I questioned while slowly rolling twards her.

"What, you going to mace me?" she asked. I slowly gained on her in the grass.

"Why did you DO THAT?"

She appeared to panic, then ran screaming twards a couple on the boardwalk, "Ahhh! Help me! Call the Police! Someone help me!"

"I'll be HAPPY to call the police and HAVE THEM REMOVE YOU from the boardwalk," I said, as I rolled up to her and her unwilling protectors. "Why did you DO THAT? "

"Okay, OKAY! I apologize!"

"For WHAT? WHY are you apologizing? Do you even KNOW what you did???"

*pant pant* "I just said it to get you away from me," she hissed.

No duh, I thought.

"You want me to call the police and have them forcibly remove you? Should I call 911 and have them take you out of here RIGHT NOW for what you did?"

Crazy trash throwing woman bolts from the stunned people she's been unsuccessfully trying to hide behind, but I've kept pace orbiting her from the opposite side of the couple she's been using as a barrier, keeping eye contact with her the entire time. She enters the open street and yells "Police! Help me!" while she jogs into the center of the road.

"Don't ever throw ANYTHING AT ANYONE EVER AGAIN!" I yelled after her. The street echoed my anger while strangers stared.

And I went home...

SEGsby
SEGsby is offline   Reply With Quote