View Single Post
Old 02-08-2003, 02:34 AM   #84
Brooster
Advanced Member
Brooster is a name known to allBrooster is a name known to allBrooster is a name known to allBrooster is a name known to allBrooster is a name known to allBrooster is a name known to all

5 yr Member

I know I'm being a pain in the hindquarters, but I sure would like those i-Series wheels with the gray-silver color, just like the original pictures and on the Amazon page ...

Yeah, I know, they're old pictures. Just thought I'd ask one last time ... <sheepish grin>

In any case, I'll be GLIDING with my pal the G-Master soon. You know, that guy with the SEGWAY license plate ... I think that Illinois license plate may be showing up in Bedford before long if all goes as hoped and planned.

Like I've said before, it's been a long road. And a long wait. For some of us, it's been a few months. For others, it's been a couple of years.

Frank, PT, and so many others have only just started up the road that's ahead of us. They're a hard act to follow, but let's get after 'em and show 'em what we can do, out there on the sidewalks of America. All 50 States.

There's no time more exciting than this!

Broo

Brooster
Brooster is offline   Reply With Quote