Thread: Segway is over?
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2021, 05:26 PM   #25
CZroe
CZroe is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by P99Guy View Post
No there are still a few existing.Probably just none close to you.
What are you looking for?

D
I needed service, like replacement tires, in less than a month of ownership. Now I have a much more serious issue where the wheel bent about 80° out of alignment with the handlebars and I don’t know if it’s safe to ride after forcing it back where it belongs and tightening things down. A big part of the uncertainty is my inability to tighten the screws under their warranty seal without breaking the warranty seal. I need some place that is allowed to break those warranty seals without consequence.

While these seals are technically invalid in the USA I’d rather just avoid breaking the seal and claim warranty than break the seals to tighten the screws and have to potentially argue to claim warranty. Heck, being unable to tighten them without breaking the seal is probably what caused the problem. The wheel didn’t get knocked out of alignment in a scooter accident… the wheel going out of alignment WAS the scooter accident.

If they still exist, shouldn’t there be a list of locations on their website or something?

Last edited by CZroe; 11-02-2021 at 06:39 PM..
CZroe is offline   Reply With Quote