View Single Post
Old 04-01-2019, 08:13 AM   #1
Ramsey252
Ramsey252 is on a distinguished road

5 yr Member
Default ECORIDER E8-2 Views?

I know this will be controversial but due to such poor servicing and lack of ability or will to utilise my working parts I am thinking of buying Ecorider E8-2s for my tour business.
My reason is I now have a box of very expensive bits that would make at least one good segway if not two. I have spare working CU boards, BSAs and bases but the UK Segway repairers have stated that will not reuse my old parts even for a price to test and fit. I have a segway with a faulty CU board and I asked them if I send the powerbase and spare board could they test and fit/recode for a cost. They said no I have to buy a new CU board so thats a £600 board (and 3 others and 2 £900 BSAs) i have to throw away. For this reason I am looking at moving away from Segway as they are not financially viable for a business tour operator.

I am going to demo an Ecorider E8-2 and wondered if anyone had experience of them on here. The Tech sheet looks very impressive especially the waterproof and range parts? Any views would be really helpful
Thanks
Rams
Ramsey252 is offline   Reply With Quote