View Single Post
Old 02-06-2008, 01:18 AM   #28
jryan
jryan will become famous soon enough

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner
Talking

No Eric, Alcohol was not a factor in any of my accidents! My uncle was killed by a drunk driver and although I did party quite a bit, I have never driven drunk in my life! I enjoy a good drink here and there but I am explicitly against driving drunk, something I have never done nor plan to do! So alcohol was not a factor in any accidents! I have, however, driven high before but never caused an accident!

The truth is once my license gets back from being revoked I will limit my driving in the same ways I do now, while it's revoked! The car will be mainly for work and back! I used to be a very stupid driver and would go at excessive speeds! In my day I have totaled 6 cars only one accident which was reported because none of the others involved anyone else! But I will not get into that, I have changed my ways behind the wheel!

As for Bill and Karl, I am still hammering out the details, but I would say you can plan on me being there! Due to state and federal law I will probably stick to that ol' Mountain Dew! I'm sure we will have much more to discuss by the time august rolls around! Thanks and have a great day!

Jeremy Ryan
jryan is offline   Reply With Quote