View Single Post
Old 02-14-2007, 01:15 PM   #6
polo_pro
Advanced Member
polo_pro is a glorious beacon of lightpolo_pro is a glorious beacon of lightpolo_pro is a glorious beacon of lightpolo_pro is a glorious beacon of lightpolo_pro is a glorious beacon of light

5 yr Member Segway Polo Player
Default very cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthSegVator View Post
You just won't believe it until you see it in action. We hope to have a video clip on our website soon.

The SegPlow has three settings...straight and angle right or left. It has two mounting brackets bolted to the Segway which allow a qiuck-attach and release...once the brackets are mounted it goes on or comes off in about 10 seconds.
I predict this will be a big seller. If I were still in Chicago, I'd get it in a heartbeat. When I think about this, your target market should be any kid who has an XT! Talk about making money with your segway, eh?

ps - The only problem I can see with this whole plan is that the Li-Ion batteries won't last that long, so how many driveways could an enterprising young kid do before they have to wait 6 more hours for a decent charge on their Li-Ion batteries. If they could do 5 driveways on a charge, and they got $10 per driveway, then they might be able to cover the costs of an extra pair of Li-Ions after just one season of plowing.

Ah...to be young again and ambitious again, eh?
polo_pro is offline   Reply With Quote