View Single Post
Old 05-20-2009, 04:13 AM   #1
Bob.Kerns
Advanced Member
Bob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of light

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner

I like the mothership's light. I've not had any problem with how it velcros onto the LSF.

Yet I just ordered one of these lights. There are several advantages I'm interested in.

I expect to use this as an addition, not a replacement. This will be my third forward-facing light -- one on my LSF, one on my helmet. I expect the low angle of this one will allow me to not blind pedestrians while still seeing the roadway, and will better highlight things like tree roots and damaged pavement, especially in wet conditions.

Also, being able to replace batteries is a plus. I aborted a trip the other night because my mothership light signaled it was getting low. (That's a nice feature, BTW -- I made it back with plenty of illumination).

BTW, the seller updated his web site with a US shipping option, for 6 pounds sterling, after I inquired.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Obviously, we can't have infinite voltage, or the universe would tear itself to shreds, and we wouldn't be discussing Segways.
Bob.Kerns is offline   Reply With Quote