View Single Post
Old 07-03-2014, 01:52 PM   #2
jgbackes
jgbackes is a jewel in the roughjgbackes is a jewel in the roughjgbackes is a jewel in the roughjgbackes is a jewel in the rough

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner Segway Polo Player SegwayFest Attendee

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
http://www.forbes.com/sites/christop...wer-the-world/

I love it when DK predicts that we will all be using his latest device in ten years.
Yea, Dean's such a fake and a shill... Insulin Pump, Infusion Pump, Portable Dialysis, Water Purification System. He is a total failure as a person.

<rant>If only you were 1/1000 the person Dean is, you'd stop complaining about other people's failures and do something remarkable yourself. How many of your inventions are used daily in Hospitals all over the world? Dean's brother was a Doctor that needed to better regulate drug delivery to children with cancer. So Dean and his team developed the infusion pump.

People continue to publish his statements because his statements still have value. When was the last time your name was published anywhere other than "For a good time call John" in the Men's rest room at the edge of town? I just realized, you do have one important piece of equipment that shares you name. Excuse me while I go use it.</rant>

But then again, I could be wrong.

jeff

If I had known I was going to live this long, I would have taken better care of myself.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.