Thread: Segway is over?
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2020, 11:12 PM   #16
RobOh
RobOh is on a distinguished road

5 yr Member

Well... I made it to the end, too. After posting my previous reply to the thread (and noting I really wanted to pick up a used but good condition i2) as of a few days ago I am now officially a Segway i2 owner once again. The first full-sized Segway I’ve owned in maybe a dozen years was delivered to my doorstep with only 300 miles on the unit and I’ve spent the past few days turning the next generation of O’Sullivans on to the majesty and glory that is Segging. I really am glad to own an i2 again... I’ve dreamed of this moment and now it’s finally come true just as Segway stops production. I was an early adopter at the very beginning with a Gen1 (and SegwayFest 2003!), then an i180, then an original i2... and now the loop closes with my second i2. Bittersweet but now I can glide again happily for years to come.

Big shoutout to Steve807, thanks for getting me rolling again. Thanks for getting my girl excited about the technology, too. So glad to be in this moment, no matter how bittersweet it is.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 8CC2353C-25E5-4302-B969-3338E79E5B42.jpg (204.9 KB, 25 views)
RobOh is offline   Reply With Quote