View Single Post
Old 02-12-2008, 07:12 PM   #6
KSagal
Glides a lot, talks more...
KSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud of

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner SegwayFest Attendee

Quote:
Originally Posted by macgeek View Post
This is probably the most sanctimonious post on chat,
Yea we Americans have it pretty good, we have more freedom then most
I agree. But what about the fact that Our American currency is at the LOWEST point
it has been at since the depression?,

the fact that we are losing THOUSANDS of American
life's in a war that we should never have entered into because our enemy was
'the axis of evil' - If I need to see evil I just look toward 1600 Pennsylvania ave.

America is a great country, its a shame that the people we choose (and trusted)
to lead us are sucking us dry.

So put your flags on your hats (or segways) and ride around and be proud.
and ignore all thats wrong.

after all, its somebody else's problem.

Jonathan

Talk about santimonious! I believe the OP is a veteran, and I surely am one. We stepped up. How about the rest of the posters? There are surely many ways to step up, and if sitting in your lonely computer garrett is your way, telling others what should have happend, or what others should do, that is fine.

My impression of the OP's point, is that when there is actual work to do, and actual boots on the ground to do it, those boots are not those who sit around and complain.

I work every day to make this a better place. I work hard at it. I don't just sit on this computer and tell others what they should have done, or they should have known, or they should have anything...

The world is full of doers, and talkers. If you have a better plan, don't sit in your home and lecture others, take a stand, do some work, and make the world resemble what you want it to.

Nothing worthwhile is easily done. Not much that is easily done, is worthwhile.

Throwing money at a problem does not solve it. Saying someone else should have done this, or done that, does not solve it.

Jon himself has challenged the laws in NYC. Agree with him or not, he took an action. We should respect his effort, regardless the result.

Others have taken on challenges, some worked out well, others not so much. Sitting around and yammering solves nothing. If you do not like the current administration, do something about it...

I love to hear about all those with BDS who knew he was a problem from the start. If that was so, why was he re-elected? You can claim all you want, but the Dems are no angels when it comes to dead people voting, all manner of abuse all over the place. Both parties are corrupt. But... He was re-elected. It was not that close...

If he was soooo bad, as those with 20 - 20 hindsight now say, why was there no landslide to get him out? Maybe because so many people sat at home and complained? I don't know.

I do know that you can call people names all you like. Doing something about it is very different.

You can agree with me, my philosphy or have a very different one. It does not matter.

What does matter, is that you actually go out, and get yourself working on making what you want to see. Stop telling others what to do, and start telling them to join you in doing it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Well done is better than well said." (Ben Franklin)
Bene factum melior bene dictum

Proud past President of SEG America and member of the First Premier Segway Enthusiasts Group and subsequent ones as well.
KSagal is offline   Reply With Quote