View Single Post
Old 02-12-2008, 09:41 AM   #2
KSagal
Glides a lot, talks more...
KSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud of

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner SegwayFest Attendee

Wow!

A most excellent post. You make many good points, and I appreciate the time you took to write it. Thank you.

There is only one thing... I suspect those numbers are just plain wrong. I honestly believe that there are far more than 30% that feel as we do, but the media is just not looking for them, and they are smart enough to see it, and don't go looking to feed the media.

I coach grade school soccer, involved in scouts, go to town meetings, and am otherwise active in my community. There are hoards of folks out there, just plain folks, who do not stand up to be polled by Newsweek, who are living the dream. They are making the fabric of our lives, helping to create an environment for our kids that is not altogether bad...

So, while there is a lot of whining out there, and it gets all the attention, but it is only a piece of what is going on...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Well done is better than well said." (Ben Franklin)
Bene factum melior bene dictum

Proud past President of SEG America and member of the First Premier Segway Enthusiasts Group and subsequent ones as well.
KSagal is offline   Reply With Quote