View Single Post
Old 12-23-2007, 03:49 PM   #25
drolsinatas
drolsinatas

5 yr Member
Default wow

I was curious to see which candidates the segway community was looking at and most of you just talked about looking for a candidate who will support Segways? First off, I think it's not even something a president should have to think about. haha, and is everyone here so obsessed with their Segways that it comes first in your life?? Don't get me wrong, I LOVE MY SEGWAY, but it's just to get me from point A to B, and that's it.

I asked you guys because I assume there is a smart bunch of free thinkers here and I'm curious how much focus you've put on this Presidential Campaign year. The MSM seems to just be spinning entertaining story's about Clinton vs Obama vs Romney vs Huckabee blah blah blah, but they never really get into anything deeper.

I notice most of the candidates talk about Government Programs they want to create, and opinions or stances they have on things like Pro Life, Pro Guns, Pro Anti Terrorism, Pro Health Care ect. ect, (with the exception of Ron Paul, he seems to think the opposite of all the candidates) ... but since most of you here are older, I'd like to hear some names of Candidates you like.

Has anyone checked out any old Ross Perot interviews. Does anyone think that now in hind site that he was right?