View Single Post
Old 03-25-2008, 07:31 PM   #4
KSagal
Glides a lot, talks more...
KSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud of

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner SegwayFest Attendee

I have no problem with the comfort mats, I like them, and think they are good to have...

But I had made others before they came out which did the same job or even better, and cost pennies compared to the several dollars these cost.

I think they are over priced, as most segway stuff is, but it is not like you can go somewhere else... The quality is top notch, again, a standard for Segways, they do it right generally, but not cheap...

I cannot imagine how anyone can call them easy to clean. Mine always have some debris in them... There are too many nooks and crainies. On the gen 1 and on the units I made, they were solid closed cell foam, so there was no place for the dirt to hide...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Well done is better than well said." (Ben Franklin)
Bene factum melior bene dictum

Proud past President of SEG America and member of the First Premier Segway Enthusiasts Group and subsequent ones as well.
KSagal is offline   Reply With Quote