View Single Post
Old 07-03-2014, 08:25 PM   #5
KSagal
Glides a lot, talks more...
KSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud of

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner SegwayFest Attendee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
Much of your post violates the terms of service/rules:
"2. Don’t personally attack, bully or harass other members."

No matter how much you dislike John, it's still not very nice to say.
A body should reap what he sows. You should try less to hold Jeff accountable to what he says ( Which I happen to agree with and did not find to be unreasonable nor a violation of the terms of service) and try to hold JohnM more accountable.

When a person comes here to rain on the parade, and you make excuses for it, you only encourage it, and get more of the same.

This is a Segway Enthusiasts forum. I believe that the total of Jeff's contribution in this example is far more uplifting and appropriate to the reason for this forum than JohnM's contribution.

Consider the body of their work, if you choose to take sides.

Long ago, a friend in the army told me that if he does not know a person, but knows who they choose to walk down the street with, he has a pretty good idea of what they are like. Birds of a feather do flock together.

Defend the indefensible, and you marginalize yourself.

Of course, you may feel that none of this applies to you. If that is the case, do not apply it to yourself. The platitudes stand on their own.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Well done is better than well said." (Ben Franklin)
Bene factum melior bene dictum

Proud past President of SEG America and member of the First Premier Segway Enthusiasts Group and subsequent ones as well.