View Single Post
Old 01-01-2014, 01:20 PM   #5
KSagal
Glides a lot, talks more...
KSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud of

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner SegwayFest Attendee

Quote:
Originally Posted by airdale View Post
As usual your a........... trip !.... Figure it out there is this thing called the internets, and you could try the google and all the answers are right there....

Last thread was closed to the same kind of BS...
Calm down. This is a segway thread, about a person asking about segways. YOU were the one that went off topic, and brought up the potential for the RYNO, which is not yet available for ownership. You are the one who went off topic, and that was the reason stated for the closing of the last thread.

Also, regardless of my jokes, I was the one bringing it back on topic by tying it back to a segway topic of also having to prove your ability to use a segway to buy a segway, back when they were first introduced. (As you claimed is required to buy a RYNO)

You should not be so quick to claim that other people are the cause of a thread being off topic, or going off topic, when you were the one that went off topic first.

Don't get me wrong, I go off topic all the time. Just not this time, and I am not alone. We all need to take responsibility for our selves, not just assign blame to others.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Well done is better than well said." (Ben Franklin)
Bene factum melior bene dictum

Proud past President of SEG America and member of the First Premier Segway Enthusiasts Group and subsequent ones as well.

Last edited by KSagal; 01-01-2014 at 03:31 PM..