View Single Post
Old 02-03-2009, 02:47 PM   #6
KSagal
Glides a lot, talks more...
KSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud of

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner SegwayFest Attendee

I was thinking similarly to Florin, I don't mind Black, but do not think that the current bags match my need or the segway...

For the handlebar bag, I would want a smaller, deeper bag, that more closely hugged the leansteer. Something tall and narrow, perhaps that had some small side access points. (About the size of a 2 or 3 litre bottle)

For the side bags, I like the idea of a bag that resembles the cargo platform. Something fairly flat, that does not extend beyond the wheel, but not nearly so tall as the current bag. If the floor of the bag were the size of the platform, but the bag was only 6 or 8 inches tall, it would be fine for tools, and some supplies, or even a water bottle on it's side, but it would not enlarge the footprint of the segway as the current ones seem to do, at least in my mind's eye.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Well done is better than well said." (Ben Franklin)
Bene factum melior bene dictum

Proud past President of SEG America and member of the First Premier Segway Enthusiasts Group and subsequent ones as well.
KSagal is offline   Reply With Quote