View Single Post
Old 08-17-2010, 11:23 PM   #13
KSagal
Glides a lot, talks more...
KSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud of

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner SegwayFest Attendee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civicsman View Post
so.....You are saying that Muslims flew planes into the towers and claimed that Jesus made them do it? That is a perspective that I have not heard anywhere else. Are you certain that this is what you meant to say?

So it is those pesky liberal progressives that are intolerant, and spew hatred and venom? Some do, but not all . Some conservative people spew hatred and venom too, but not all of them. Consequently, cannot lump all conservatives into one pile. Nor can one hold reasonable conservatives responsible for the actions of the conservative lunatic fringe.

Similarly, a reasonable person can not hold all Muslims responsible for the actions of a Muslim lunatic fringe. By definition, a person who treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance, simply because they are members of that group, are, by definition, bigots.

Frankly, about some things, I agree that I am intolerant. Bigotry and hypocrisy are pretty close to the top of my "do not tolerate" list.
This is one post that has very little to complain about. I know your twist on all that you say, but point for point, this is not too bad.

Yes, Muslims are unlikely to say that they flew the planes to appease Jesus. But if we agree on that, what exactly would you say was their motivation?

I never said that all liberal progressives do anything. You would have to lie to say that I did.

I also never said that all Muslims are responsible for what some Muslims do. You would have to lie again to say that I did.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Well done is better than well said." (Ben Franklin)
Bene factum melior bene dictum

Proud past President of SEG America and member of the First Premier Segway Enthusiasts Group and subsequent ones as well.
KSagal is offline   Reply With Quote