View Single Post
Old 02-14-2014, 11:44 PM   #4
KSagal
Glides a lot, talks more...
KSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud of

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner SegwayFest Attendee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
All I said was the Segway is just as much of a B/R/U/T tool as a bicycle.
John M felt the need to post a picture of himself and a bicycle as evidence that my statement was false.

If he thinks his rickety old rusty bicycle is any better of a BRUT tool than a Segway, he can go to a biking forum and tell them all about it.

Like Karl said, I don't go to the Android forums saying my iPhone is batter than their Galaxy S4.
Considering the fact that I own an S3, and my company phone is an S4, you couldn't say it, but that is beside the point.

JohnM is here because he enjoys trying to take the wind out of the sails of people here. Some people have that kind of need in their life.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Well done is better than well said." (Ben Franklin)
Bene factum melior bene dictum

Proud past President of SEG America and member of the First Premier Segway Enthusiasts Group and subsequent ones as well.
KSagal is offline   Reply With Quote