View Single Post
Old 03-26-2008, 11:56 PM   #1
BlueNose
BlueNose is on a distinguished road

5 yr Member
Default Drove 500 Miles...

...to buy my Segway in Corvalis. (Of course, it helped that my brother lives in Eugene, very close by; I live in Napa, CA.)

Rick manages a health studio while selling and servicing Segways. He's honest as the day is long. Couldn't ask for better service and help. His price beat anthing I found in the San Francisco Bay area so it made sense to visit my bro and pick up my glider. The trip was free.

Rick taught us all how to glide in minutes. He's very patient about asking questions. Since learning I've fallen a few times and collected a bruised ego, but that wasn't Rick's fault. I will say right here that Segways are not entirely safe. If I can stress anything it's that one must be careful and observant. A keen eye on the road is critical, much moreso than driving.
Haven't had any reason to test the service part of Rick dealership. But I did have lots of questions and one funky cold charge question. Rick answered by email promptly and honestly.

I'm just sorry I don't live closer

My rating is A+++!! If you've decided on a Segway, Rick's your man.