View Single Post
Old 09-05-2006, 01:13 AM   #16
SEGsby
SEGsby will become famous soon enoughSEGsby will become famous soon enough

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSagal
Anyway, I have segged for years, and own an early E-167. (The E machine is similar to the I machines, but it has an electronic parking feature, so that it stays balancing itself when no one is on it)

Wow. Cool feature! Too bad that's been taken away along with PA on the i2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSagal
I recently bought an i2. I bought it with the commutter package as well, but because the options are not yet available, I took the machine as is, and when the rest of the package comes in, I will get it and bolt it to the machine. I believe all the options in the commuter package are bolt on, so I will receive them in box and install myself.

I am not saying that all dealers would do this, and of course, I have paid for that which I do not have, but neither do I have to wait. I have miles and miles on my new seg...

You may want to consider a similar path. That way you do not need to wait, you get the options you want at the package price, and your purchase will be much closer to your rental date, so that it will be easier to get the dealer to go along for the rental toward sale deal....
I was not offered the option of buying the commuter package, then getting all the add-ons later for the same package price. I asked.

Should know more tomorrow when they call back...

Thanks.

SEGsby
SEGsby is offline   Reply With Quote