Thread: Health
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2008, 06:41 PM   #1
Eric Payne

Default Health

I'm still kind of out of it, and will be for next couple of days until body adjusts to the sudden AZ springtime (it's like God says: Hmmm... it's the second Sunday in February, time for spring! Then a switch flips, and there's a 40-degree differential from one day to the next).

Toward the end of next week and the beginning of the week after, though, I'll be offline for awhile; hopefully, a brief while. The results of my latest nuclear cardiac stress test are back, and my cardiologist doesn't like them. So he wants to put in a pacemaker - some new type, which has only been approved for Stage 3 cardiac patients (3 out of 4), that has leads both inside and outside the heart. It's supposed to be an overnight procedure, but the last cardiac surgery I had, which was supposed to be a 5-day recovery... three weeks later, I was still in ICU/CCU... so who knows?

Moving to Atlanta... getting a pacemaker installed... trying to get a Seg for Jeremy... gee... and, here, I thought I was supposed to be an invalid!