Thread: King Karl
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2007, 04:35 PM   #10
KSagal
Glides a lot, talks more...
KSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud of

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner SegwayFest Attendee

Quote:
Originally Posted by macgeek View Post
HAHAHAHAHAH

Karl, sometimes you think yourself MUCH too important

Jonathan

I know I think a lot about myself, almost as much as some one else here...

I just did a 5 minute search, and found 4 threads that Jonathan specifically started about my post count.

In that search, I found 13 postings that Jonathan made about my post count.

In that search, I found 3 different posters who made reference to my being stalked by someone on this forum.

Say what you will, I did not start that many threads, nor post that many times about my post count.

As for quality vs quantity, I chose to wait till Brooster made the 4000th post because I respect his record. I have no gripe at all with him, and do not plan any comment about the high quality of his posts, and I would defend his input as very valuable to this forum.

If a person who has been caught making up stories several times wants to try to impune my reputation by saying that another has more quality than my posts, that is fine. I do not seek his approval.

I encourage people to speak their minds. It is a good thing. Make or break your own case, with your own words. I have posted good posts, bothersome posts, and even silly posts. I have not posted a false post. I do not lie, even if I am wrong upon occasion.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Well done is better than well said." (Ben Franklin)
Bene factum melior bene dictum

Proud past President of SEG America and member of the First Premier Segway Enthusiasts Group and subsequent ones as well.
KSagal is offline   Reply With Quote