View Single Post
Old 02-10-2008, 01:55 PM   #43
KSagal
Glides a lot, talks more...
KSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud of

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner SegwayFest Attendee

Quote:
Originally Posted by macgeek View Post
Explains why Karl's post count is at 4,436

btw: (sniff sniff) Karl is that backpedaling I smell?

Jon has been to my house. He knows that the following is a lie.
I guess you have to take down those pictures of:

Richard Milhous Nixon
Gerald Rudolph Ford
Ronald Wilson Reagan
George Herbert Walker Bush
George Walker Bush

All Proud past Presidents.... I respect the office of the president. Most have some good things to be proud of, and some bad things to be ashamed of.

I did not call you a republican, I said you THINK like a republican
Thats worse. I never said you called me anything. YOUR ego is showing. (Eric called me a republican)

As a matter of fact, it would not have even occured to me to even react to another of your attacks. I would not have responded to this attack if you had not said that already did.

http://video.google.com/googleplayer...000&autoplay=1

Jonathan

You know Jon, I know where you live, and you knoiw where I live. We need not get into the details.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Well done is better than well said." (Ben Franklin)
Bene factum melior bene dictum

Proud past President of SEG America and member of the First Premier Segway Enthusiasts Group and subsequent ones as well.
KSagal is offline   Reply With Quote