View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013, 02:27 PM   #46
Gihgehls
Gihgehls is just really niceGihgehls is just really niceGihgehls is just really niceGihgehls is just really niceGihgehls is just really nice

5 yr Member

I feel that after 10 years, the image of the Segway is not going to get any better. What the public thinks they are is not going to be changed by us nor any other responsible users. There are only going to be more balancing machines on the market, not fewer. Things are going to get cheaper and thus more people will have them. The percentage of dumb everywhere will remain the same, but more of them will have access to these machines. Expect the amount of idiocy you encounter to rise.

Additionally, the fact than many people derive enjoyment from seeing dumb people be dumb isn't going to change any time soon. People are recording more often than ever, and as the amount of footage rises, so does the probability of catching someone being stupid. I enjoy a Segway fail video just as much as I enjoy seeing a skateboard fail video, a BMX bike fail video, or a DUI checkpoint refusal video.

Just my two cents. People who don't care about my opinions can skip to the next post.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"...if you insist on being imprecise in use and unique in definition, you should hardly be surprised that your attempts at communication are poorly understood." -a wise man
Gihgehls is offline   Reply With Quote