View Single Post
Old 06-08-2014, 10:23 AM   #13
KSagal
Glides a lot, talks more...
KSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud of

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner SegwayFest Attendee

Stephen,
Amimoto is being too kind. I too hate to see anyone get hurt, but reading all your posts show that you are trying to sell your inferior products, and are also explaining the inferiority of them in different threads. Please wear protective gear, so you do not get physically hurt from your attempts to keep your stock of batteries functional while you sell them, but realize that cheating other people you sell to with these poor copies is another form of hurting them.

While a sucker if born every minute somewhere in the world, I wish you would look for yours elsewhere.

I am not sorry that you have 44 units to sell, and have had such a slow resale rate, as people with your gullibility must be hard to find.

I also hope that since you have purchased a bunch of weak and useless products, that have main boards that over heat, and batteries that go dead and cannot be revived, as your own posts indicate, you do not try to unload these junk piles on unsuspecting folks.

I hope you take the high road...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Well done is better than well said." (Ben Franklin)
Bene factum melior bene dictum

Proud past President of SEG America and member of the First Premier Segway Enthusiasts Group and subsequent ones as well.