SegwayChat

SegwayChat (https://forums.segwaychat.org/index.php)
-   Stuff to Buy and Sell (https://forums.segwaychat.org/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Segways, parts and batteries for sale - Every Model (https://forums.segwaychat.org/showthread.php?t=38088)

snaffah 10-31-2019 08:04 PM

Segways, parts and batteries for sale - Every Model
 
Hi Everyone,

I have a lot of Segways, Segway parts and batteries for sale. Every model from p133, i167, i170, i189, XT, X2, i2, X2SE and i2SE. At least ten to forty of every model in stock. A lot of parts as well, including all gen one parts, many are new. I canít say that Iím giving anything away here but all prices are fair. Send me a message with what youíre looking for.

EDJ in BC 11-08-2019 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snaffah (Post 246603)
Hi Everyone,



I have a lot of Segways, Segway parts and batteries for sale. Every model from p133, i167, i170, i189, XT, X2, i2, X2SE and i2SE. At least ten to forty of every model in stock. A lot of parts as well, including all gen one parts, many are new. I canít say that Iím giving anything away here but all prices are fair. Send me a message with what youíre looking for.







Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

EDJ in BC 11-08-2019 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EDJ in BC (Post 246651)
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk



Iíd be interested in wheels for my i2. I canít get my flat tires fixed in Vancouver Canada, so Iím resorting to buying wheels with tubes and tires installed.
Thanks
Eric

snaffah 11-12-2019 01:16 PM

sent you a message, wheels in stock.

NeverMore 11-15-2019 03:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EDJ in BC (Post 246652)
Iíd be interested in wheels for my i2. I canít get my flat tires fixed in Vancouver Canada, so Iím resorting to buying wheels with tubes and tires installed.
Thanks
Eric

I have these for sale tube and rims with urban master tires http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/p...pslrtttq2t.jpg

NeverMore 11-15-2019 03:44 AM

http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/p...psificnb3n.jpg

Hardenburgward1@aol. 11-15-2019 09:18 AM

Segway x2 / x2SE
 
Can you send me a private text with price information for an X2 and an X2SE /

snaffah 01-13-2020 12:10 PM

message sent. Still have all of the above for sale.

EDJ in BC 01-14-2020 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NeverMore (Post 246702)
I have these for sale tube and rims with urban master tires http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/p...pslrtttq2t.jpg



Hi, if you still have the wheels, tubes and tires, I could use a quote. Iíd have them shipped to a mail drop service I use in Blaine WA. Thanks.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

EDJ in BC 01-31-2020 03:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EDJ in BC (Post 247115)
Hi, if you still have the wheels, tubes and tires, I could use a quote. Iíd have them shipped to a mail drop service I use in Blaine WA. Thanks.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk



If you could, please send me an email to edj1867@icloud.com. I am still interested in wheels, tubes and tires.
Thanks
Eric


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:37 PM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2002-2020 SegwayChat.org.
All rights reserved. Not affiliated with Segway Inc.