SegwayChat

SegwayChat (https://forums.segwaychat.org/index.php)
-   New Member Introductions (https://forums.segwaychat.org/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Soon to be a new owner!!! (https://forums.segwaychat.org/showthread.php?t=18370)

segwaypilot 04-04-2008 10:31 PM

Soon to be a new owner!!!

Getting my X2 next week. Did a pismo trip used one for 2 days loved now Im buying one....:)

wwhopper 04-05-2008 08:36 AM

You will love the X2

Congrats on your purchase.

Did you buy it from a Segway Chat member dealer?

ProPedderKustoms 04-14-2008 12:48 AM

When you get it, let's ride! I live in LA also and just got my i2 on Thursday evening.

segwaypilot 04-14-2008 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ProPedderKustoms (Post 168526)
When you get it, let's ride! I live in LA also and just got my i2 on Thursday evening.

Im in Dimond Bar area how about you.:D

jryan 04-14-2008 10:51 PM

Ye, congrats!!

segwaypilot 04-15-2008 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wwhopper (Post 168034)
Congrats on your purchase.

Did you buy it from a Segway Chat member dealer?

I got lucky, real luck..... someone won this X2 on a business sales deal. He recvd it plug it in for 5 months never even put it together. He just had no interest in it. $4000 was the deal and there still several months on the warranty. I ve put it together and ran it. Everything in perfect working order.:D:D

wwhopper 04-15-2008 01:46 AM

There is a Santa Claus

Well congrats on that, a good buy and a super machine, you will have lots of fun with the x2 - just ask SegSurfer, he and I went x2ing a few weeks back. It was a blast!

If you need anything for your machine, think about the dealers here on Segway Chat, like Jimbo at Orange County! The dealers that support Segway Chat are great because they give of themselves to other SegChat members. They are a great source of information and support.

Remember Segway parts and accessories are but a FedEx delivery away!

jryan 04-15-2008 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wwhopper (Post 168579)
Well congrats on that, a good buy and a super machine, you will have lots of fun with the x2 - just ask SegSurfer, he and I went x2ing a few weeks back. It was a blast!

If you need anything for your machine, think about the dealers here on Segway Chat, like Jimbo at Orange County! The dealers that support Segway Chat are great because they give of themselves to other SegChat members. They are a great source of information and support.

Remember Segway parts and accessories are but a FedEx delivery away!

Not to mention if you mention you saw them on Segwaychat, sometimes you have a 1-up on negotiations for pricing if you need something!! I know of one dealer in Annapolis (can't remember his name), but I get the feeling he gives extra attention to segwaychat members!!

Jeremy Ryan

segwaypilot 04-15-2008 08:57 PM

Spoke with Denis at Orange Segway might have even brought him a customer.:D:D