SegwayChat

SegwayChat (https://forums.segwaychat.org/index.php)
-   New Member Introductions (https://forums.segwaychat.org/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   New i2 owner from California (https://forums.segwaychat.org/showthread.php?t=32658)

Steve807 12-24-2013 11:40 PM

New i2 owner from California

I went on a guided tour in Big Bear CA and loved it so much I went on the tour two weekends in a row and then I went to a Segway dealer and bought one for myself. I'd never been on a Segway before and I couldn't believe how much I enjoyed it. The tour was on X2s but since there isn't much of an opportunity to do off roading where I live I bought a black i2. I've owned it for just a little over a month now and I love it! I tried to register on this forum right when I bought it but I couldn't get the registration page to work. I'm glad I could get it to work now.

infinitronics 01-02-2014 05:30 PM

Welcome, Steve!

Where in soCal are you located? I'm in Mission Viejo.

Happy New Year, and enjoy the glide! :)

-Mike

KSagal 01-02-2014 09:01 PM

welcome Steve.

Any pictures from big Bear?

Have fun gliding.

Tritium 01-02-2014 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by infinitronics (Post 232686)
Welcome, Steve!

Where in soCal are you located? I'm in Mission Viejo.

Happy New Year, and enjoy the glide! :)

-Mike

I second this.

Steve807 01-26-2014 02:35 AM

I live in Downey. I think I'm the only person in Downey that has one. I get a lot of positive comments when I'm out riding. It's a lot of fun.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

PeteInLongBeach 01-26-2014 07:24 PM

Welcome Steve, I'm in Long Beach with an i180, i2 , and x2 conversion kit (for occasional off-roading).

infinitronics 01-27-2014 02:26 AM

Hi Steve,

I recently picked up a like-new i2 with dead batteries and only 81 miles for ridiculously cheap in Downey, so you very well may be the only one left there who owns one. :)

Again, take care and enjoy!

-i

Omega 01-27-2014 05:33 PM

dud ur so cul dat ul fit rite n.

:):)
y dos it onnly let mah put to smilies? whtvr

☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

rkorfel 01-31-2014 01:31 AM

New owner *First Post*

Hello all. I have been lurking around here for a while. I bought a 1st Gen a while back but it turned out to be a lemon. Kinda soured me on the glide thing. BUT.....I bought another 1gen that worked perfectly. So....I just bought an I series which is in process of being shipped. I figured I'd better check in with all the professionals. I live in Portland Oregon.

JM Wilber 02-15-2014 10:27 PM

JM Wilber

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve807 (Post 232548)
I went on a guided tour in Big Bear CA and loved it so much I went on the tour two weekends in a row and then I went to a Segway dealer and bought one for myself. I'd never been on a Segway before and I couldn't believe how much I enjoyed it. The tour was on X2s but since there isn't much of an opportunity to do off roading where I live I bought a black i2. I've owned it for just a little over a month now and I love it! I tried to register on this forum right when I bought it but I couldn't get the registration page to work. I'm glad I could get it to work now.

cool I live out in the riverside Ca. the i2 is the best if you wish to use it in a lot of place in so. calif. fairgrounds & convention centers L.A. Ont. OC. all have post for width but all have been very cool the times of my visits