SegwayChat

SegwayChat (https://forums.segwaychat.org/index.php)
-   New Member Introductions (https://forums.segwaychat.org/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Owners' Roll Call (Archive Only) (https://forums.segwaychat.org/showthread.php?t=5440)

martinbogo 03-10-2007 02:12 PM

Switched out i180 for i2 .. woot!

Okay, so I've had my i2 for a week now, and it's one heck of an improvement.

i180 - average range was about 12mi
the new x2? Closer to 19! woo!

forcelite 03-11-2007 10:11 PM

Just today I got a pair of i180's, Thanks for all the help here.

PS I probably wont need my batts repacked anytime soon ( I got new lithiums ) so if someone else does give me your email and I will try to get this guy here on it.

Forcelite

owen 03-14-2007 12:57 PM

got an i180

I just got a used i180 and am enjoying gliding in Oakland, CA

nickyboy 03-16-2007 08:50 AM

OK, standing up to be counted!

:) Finally got my first i2 (still waiting on the x2).

[:(!] I'm sure I'll enjoy it once the faulty battery has been replaced.......AAAARRRGGGHHHH

Hey Ho, life is full of charecter building episodes.

So now, instead of phoning Segway UK once a week, I'm like a kid with his nose pressed up against the toy shop window waiting for the courier with the new battery!

Nick

eJM 03-19-2007 07:14 AM

I s'pose I shoulda spoke up sooner...

A former customer and good friend asked Segway of Oakland to donate a Segway to me for a flooring convention in Las Vegas. When I returned it several days later, the great folks at Segway of Oakland gave me a good deal on it. I am now the only resident of Plumas County, CA with a Segway and I love gliding every day.

Jim

SLong 03-19-2007 11:29 AM

Psychochef

Wife and I are eagerly awaiting the arival of our custom painted i2's !!!
We look forward to riding them wherever we can and as often as possible.
Cheers and happy gliding.

metoo22 03-21-2007 08:41 AM

New

Hello, I got my i2 about 3 weeks ago. Love it, Love it. I posted a message but haven't seen it in the forum yet about ETT. I would like to get some tires with more traction but I ride a lot on sidewalks. I love the bike trails and need a little more traction for them. Any advise?

JVictor 03-26-2007 08:55 AM

I've got my "new to me" i180 about a week ago. Now that the weather is getting warmer here in NJ, I can't wait to get it out on the road more!

don-j 03-26-2007 06:26 PM

And just another segway newbee...

:) Hi everybody,

my name is Jan and I am living in Hamburg, Germany. I immediately fell in love with segways when I did a segway city tour in Vienna/Austria one year ago. Since then I have been taking close look at eBay auctions (including lots of fraudulent ones) and could not resist when a used i167 was offered by a eBay-Member in France last week. I am awaiting my magic carpet tomorrow and canĀ“t wait to do my first glide.

Happy Gliding !

Jan

X2GolfGuy 03-29-2007 03:19 PM

I've got an X2 Golf unit that arrived in early February, although I had to wait about a week for the golf rack.

Have played about a dozen rounds on it, shown it to about 3 dozen golf courses, and have tons of demo days coming up with it.

What a wonderful machine!!