SegwayChat

SegwayChat (https://forums.segwaychat.org/index.php)
-   Segway General Discussion (https://forums.segwaychat.org/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Es2 Kick scooter reset (https://forums.segwaychat.org/showthread.php?t=36045)

Dickhayes 10-01-2018 11:41 AM

Es2 Kick scooter reset

Having some problems with unlocking my scooter. Locked on phone then phone was damaged and can’t unlock my scooter. Is there a system reset I can do?

Cheers

airdale 10-03-2018 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dickhayes (Post 243613)
Having some problems with unlocking my scooter. Locked on phone then phone was damaged and can’t unlock my scooter. Is there a system reset I can do?

Cheers

I do not own one, how about a hard reset?....Disconnect the battery and plug it back in?.....Same with phone, uninstall app. reset phone, then install again.

LuisAS 10-20-2018 05:23 PM

Easy reset at "Help & Feedback" in the app: "press electric brake and electric throttle to the bottom and press the power bottom at the same time, then turn off the unit, when you turn it on password has been cleared.":)

[RCG]Balthazar 10-23-2018 05:00 AM

Here's what I got when binding my scooter:
你好!你正在绑定Segway-Ninebot 账号邮箱。 Welcome to Segway-Ninebot ! You are binding your email to the Segway-Ninebot account.

So maybe you can do something from your email account?

plumber802 11-01-2018 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by [RCG]Balthazar (Post 243695)
Here's what I got when binding my scooter:
你好!你正在绑定Segway-Ninebot 账号邮箱。 Welcome to Segway-Ninebot ! You are binding your email to the Segway-Ninebot account.

So maybe you can do something from your email account?

I wish that Segway could have been bought by an American company.

airdale 11-01-2018 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by plumber802 (Post 243733)
I wish that Segway could have been bought by an American company.

It was an American company...Ninbot was being sued by Segway for copy write infringement, so the giant Ninbot company bought Segway and the law suits went away.

Civicsman 11-02-2018 11:37 AM

The issue was patent infringement, not copyright.

At this point in time, the original Segway patents on self-balancing personal transporters are all likely expired, or are about to expire. LeanSteer patents probably have a few more years.

Steve807 11-02-2018 08:39 PM

Es2 Kick scooter reset

In a way I think it’s sad. Dean Kamen had big plans for the Segway and now it seems to be just barely surviving. I bought an i2 right after I rented one because I had so much fun on it. It was the year before the i2 SE came out. Cost me around $5,000. Now you can’t sell mine privately for anything near that.

The dealer where I bought it no longer exists [emoji853]

Sorry for high jacking the tread.....I’ll stop now.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk