SegwayChat

SegwayChat (https://forums.segwaychat.org/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://forums.segwaychat.org/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   My Health!! (https://forums.segwaychat.org/showthread.php?t=18061)

jryan 03-10-2008 11:06 PM

My Health!!

As some may have noticed (and some may have not), I have not been posting or on livechat very often. This is because I was in the hospital from Tuesday until Thursday and then Friday I was at home and collapsed. I have no reccollection of what happened, but it has been a long journey. A spinal tap, countless EKG's, Telemetry 24/7, cat scans, table tilt tests, and a lot of blood work later they still don't know what caused it, but they say it is probably cardiac.

So from Friday night until now, I was at the hospital with no working internet (although after asking the 20th person found out there was a nurses computer without personal info on patients I could use briefly) so I decided to wxplain my absence. Some may not care, some may, but I am not leaving you guys, just on temporary vacation. I will return as an active poster/livechatter as soon as circumstances permit.

On an upside, today they implanted a monitor on my heart which is a little less invasive than a defibulator but is supposed to help my condition (I don't quite understand my condition, but that is ok, I will trust the doctors). I am expected to be out of the hospital either Tuesday or Wednesday! With that, I must get to bed and my time on the internet is up. I will leave you with something only I would. OBAMA WINS WYOMING YES WE CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeremy Ryan

P.S. If anyone wishes to contact me e-mail would not work but you can call me or even better yet text me at (608)-469-8232!!

segsurfer 03-10-2008 11:12 PM

feel better

feel better jr.
-segsurfer

David Long 03-11-2008 01:20 AM

Be well, Jeremy.

pam 03-11-2008 05:47 AM

Take care and come back as soon as you can, Jeremy.
Pam

Zorba9 03-11-2008 07:34 AM

Damn ......

.......Dude, Hang in there and get well!

KOG

wwhopper 03-11-2008 07:37 AM

Keep getting better

We will look forward to your return

I hope they let Boris into visit you. ;-)

KSagal 03-11-2008 07:54 AM

Get well soon. Come back strong.

We have all kinds of crap we have not yet argued about! LOL

LibertySegway 03-11-2008 12:47 PM

Best wishes JR. I may not know you but that doesn't matter. We're all pulling for you! :)

jryan 03-11-2008 02:20 PM

I got out of the hospital today and other than the incision wound am feeling alright! Thank you all for your care and support. I will probably be home late tonight as, now that I am out, there are a lot of people wanting to see me, but will return to livechat and my other activities later. I am returning to work today. I figure work isn't much different than home given as I am just sitting down all day at work anyway. I look forward to chatting with you all later and Karl, you are right, we have many more debates yet to come. Thank you all and have a great day!

Jeremy Ryan