PDA

View Full Version : Segway lady in Philadelphia 7 May 2005

antares
05-24-2005, 12:55 AM
I met a lady on a Segway on 7 May 2005 at 16th and Spruce Streets. She gave me a demonstration ride but we did not exchange names. I would like to contact her (or have her contact me).

If anyone knows who she is (there can't be too many ladies who own Segways in Center City) or how I might reach her I would appreciate hearing from you.

Thank you very much for the help.

Bob Fuller
Rock Hall, MD

410-639-7651 (H)
443-553-5467 (C)
email: [email protected]

Bob

pam
05-24-2005, 08:43 AM
Bob, if she's on SC, even as a lurker, she might be in listed in the search feature. Search by state <G>. If you're lucky there's only one lady in Philadelphia. (I didn't check)If there's not a Philly lady, there may be a Philly gent there that you could email to ask if he knows a lady rider. We have a lot of members who might not be lurking at this time.
Pam

amturnip
05-24-2005, 10:02 PM
Information on the lady from Philadelphia has been available since 1890 in "The Peterkin Papers":

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/031211382X

"The humorous adventures of a foolish family whose problems are righted by the Lady from Philadelphia." [Amazon.com]

antares
06-06-2005, 12:02 AM
Pam:

Thank you very much for your response to my search request. So far no luck. I tried to email you prior to tonight but couldn't quite figure out how to do it.

I've been in contact with Stan Dobrowski, president of SEGamerica.org. Maybe he can help.

Thank you again for your courtesy.

Regards,

Bob Fuller

Bob