PDA

View Full Version : Segwayfest Calif

legpain
04-12-2005, 01:26 PM
Am I the first? I had problems logging in as legpain, so, I changed to another of my e-mail addresses and was able to register. I then tried to pay for registering and Seg America has NO Paypal account.

So, what's going on?

Please advise,
John

Stan671
04-12-2005, 02:28 PM
The registration process on the SEG America web site is not quite ready yet. It was visible by mistake and should not have been used yet.

Everyone will receive an Email with the login and registration proceedures the minute it is ready. We are changing the login proceedure on the new site to use your Email address as the login ID instead of the handle/nickname we used before. And everyone is getting a new random password to start with on the new site. The forthcoming Email let everyone know thier new password.

John, we do have a PayPal account and we received your payment. You and I will talk more about this via Email.

Stan Dobrowski

SegwayUtah
04-12-2005, 03:01 PM
Stan,

Would it be possible to put up the paper (faxable) registration form in the meantime?

I know that a lot of people are really eager to register for SegwayFest Sacramento. It's going to be a blast.

Chris

legpain
04-12-2005, 03:16 PM
OK! Sorry, jumping the gun! Happy to be going!!!

John