PDA

View Full Version : SegwayFest 2005 - Washington, DC

tpkanaley
04-07-2005, 09:51 AM
AS one of the co-organizers, I had noticed the relative opacity of the date announcement, so I thought I would post a pointer here. The date has been set for the weekend of September 23rd, as you can see on segamerica.org.

DCSEG is working on our website at DCSEG.org (and .com) which will contain more information about the event and the city in general...we cannot wait to see you all.

The venue is the Hotel Washington located around the corner from the White House.

Tim

macgeek
04-07-2005, 10:50 AM
The white house, thats in a bad neighboorhood!

:)

Jonathan

Glider "on Board"
Proud Segway NY member
www.segwaynyny.com

Sal
04-07-2005, 11:24 AM
I wonder if Dick Cheaney will glide with?

-Sal

Think Different
www.apple.com

wwhopper
04-07-2005, 06:43 PM
Actually it's a good neigborhood - just that cowboy neighbor that causes problems, but we here in DC are used to carpet baggers coming in every 4 - 8 years - The only one that ever stayed was Woodrow Wilson!

Olde Dick lives up on Mass Avenue in a barricks - and only comes down to toy with things!

See you all in September - Tim and I stopped in to visit the hotel this afternoon then went off to see the Cherry Blossoms!

Will W Hopper,IFDA
DCSEG Member
Mid-Atlantic Regional Segway Enthusiast's Event this Fall in Washington DC - The Most Segway Friendly City in America!

JaredHT
04-08-2005, 11:52 AM
I can't wait. Anything I can do to help, let me know.

Also, to Steve K., will you be there? If so bring a gi :D

Peace,

JaredHT
Jared M. Cavalier
Segway of Ohio
888.6SEGWAY(673.4929)