PDA

View Full Version : was the site down yesterday?

segwayowner
03-08-2005, 08:09 PM
I couldnt reach SC for a few hours last night... am I the only one?

thanks

DES: Segway owner....
it has a nice ring to it
Dont take a ride, take a G L I D E. . .

Stan671
03-08-2005, 08:24 PM
I had some trouble late last night also. Probably just server maintenance.

Stan Dobrowski

SegwayUtah
03-08-2005, 08:24 PM
This morning too -- either SegwayChat.com was too busy to service requests, or another host on the webserver was taking up all the server resources :)

Chris

ZoliHonig
03-08-2005, 08:55 PM
Yeah I tried logging on this morning too.

Wtvr, at least its up and running now.

---
[8]-Zoli[8]

pam
03-08-2005, 09:02 PM
I think there was a software upgrade - I think on the server, not necessarily on SC. (That was what I was told.) I couldn't get on until just after noon, and tried every often since about 5am central.
Pam

segwayowner
04-26-2005, 10:24 PM
I had the same problem for most of today. Was the problem just with me?

DES: Segway owner....
it has a nice ring to it
Dont take a ride, take a G L I D E. . .

pam
04-26-2005, 11:33 PM
Nope, there was some routine server maintenance, and in the process somehow the chat got "disengaged" - It's been fixed, but I was unable to get in most all day, too.
Pam

Itsi Atkins
04-27-2005, 12:33 AM
I think LLC has taken over the Chat. They do have a strong reason to see SegAmerica and Segway Chat be a success, and promote the visions of LLC. Nothing wrong with this, and it seems the Chat and the moderators have imporoved in the last month, with more new contributors.

pam
04-27-2005, 07:52 AM
I don't think LLC has "taken over the chat" - Itsi - at least they haven't told me that, and you'd think that as a moderator, I'd know. No one has said anything to me about changing the way I've moderated, either. That's been consistent. I still follow Frank's rules.

Although I do think you're right about LLC wanting to see SegAmerica and SC be a success.

Pam

snksegway
04-27-2005, 12:09 PM
Had problems yesterday as well - got in last nite and today with no problem.