PDA

View Full Version : 16 Segway I Series for sale... Please Read.

gyroglide
03-06-2005, 03:52 PM
My name is Dallas Pool and I own and operate GyroGlide Excursion Rentals, a segway rental company in San Diego.

One of our founding partners has just undergone a quadruple bypass and we are no longer interested in the Segway Rental business...

We have 16 Segways with bags, lights, bells, and locks as well as 45 individual batteries and 15 off board chargers...

We are looking to sell all equipment quickly to cover medical costs.

Please contact me if you are interested in expanding your fleet.

Thank You,
Dallas Pool
GyroGlide Rentals
www.gyrogliderentals.com
info@gyrogliderentals.com

President and Director of Marketing for GyroGlide Excursion Rentals. www.gyrogliderentals.com

zyfly
03-09-2005, 12:17 AM
Hi Dallas,

I'm interested in anything you still have for sale. Can you provide prices on the Segways? Are you looking to sell off things individually or are you selling the whole lot?

Jonathan Works

JIMBO
03-09-2005, 05:29 PM
Dallas ~
You've got mail.

Jim Headley
Segway Orange County
~ STEP UP ! ~

gyroglide
03-10-2005, 11:15 PM
quote:Originally posted by zyfly

Hi Dallas,

I'm interested in anything you still have for sale. Can you provide prices on the Segways? Are you looking to sell off things individually or are you selling the whole lot?

Jonathan Works

President and Director of Marketing for GyroGlide Excursion Rentals. www.gyrogliderentals.com

gyroglide
03-10-2005, 11:17 PM
Jonathan,

We are selling indivudal segways for $3000 each. They come with all accessories and a spare set of batteries which have been kept at factory specs.

for 4 or more we could sell them for $2500 but that is as low as we can go at the moment... please understand, these need to help pay for a fortune in medical bills.

Thanks,
Dallas Pool

SF Segway Tours
03-12-2005, 06:11 PM
Dallas -
Do you have a phone number as the 2 emails I have sent are unanswered.
Thanks

Brian Huber
San Francisco Electric Tour Company.
415-474-3130