PDA

View Full Version : BEACH PARTY

JIMBO
02-22-2005, 10:46 PM
As a special thank-you to all of our customers, friends, supporters and Segway enthusiasts who have contributed to our success, we are planning a special party at our newest location. Mark your calendars for Saturday, March 12th. Starting at 2 o'clock you can look forward to food, drinks, music and a Segway trivia contest. Then the next day, on Sunday, we will sponsor a local glide, complete with many interesting historical facts about the Balboa Peninsula. Call or e-mail for more details.

Jim Headley
Segway Orange County
~ STEP UP ! ~

ZoliHonig
02-22-2005, 10:52 PM
Sounds like fun Jim, too bad I can't make it..

---
[8]-Zoli[8]

cmonkey
02-23-2005, 01:21 AM
will glide for food ;)

At last, a local event that I can actually attend! I'll be there!

Dave

I love my magic carpet!

Stan671
02-23-2005, 11:49 AM
Jim, send me (President@SEGamerica.org) a paragraph or two about the event with location address, contact info, etc, and SEG America will send out an Email to local members for you.

Stan Dobrowski
President, SEG America

ZoliHonig
02-23-2005, 01:57 PM
Stan, this sounds more like a Sgewy Orange County customer appreciation thing than a local glide.

I know there are a lot of seggers down there, but I dont know if SOC wants to pay for all of them.

That's just waht I'm picking up from this.

---
[8]-Zoli[8]

JIMBO
02-23-2005, 03:07 PM
Zoli ~ I appreciate your concern, but rest asssured we welcome any and all SEG enthusiasts to this event. I'm very proud of our new location and look forward to showing it off. Most Seggers in this area are in fact our customers, and if not, I want them to be. Once everyone becomes aware of the new location and our stock of virtually every model and accessory, I'm certain there will be "mutual appreciation"! I only wish you could be here too, Zoli.

Jim Headley
Segway Orange County
~ STEP UP ! ~

JIMBO
02-24-2005, 10:40 PM
In addition to all the activities posted above, there will be drawings for signed collector edition posters from Segfest ’04 and those hard-to-find miniature Segway HT control shaft pouches.

Everyone who attends will be entered into the drawing for a Segway HT to be given away at our grand opening celebration in April.

Applications will also be taken for tour guide positions and sales positions that will be available at our new store.

Adjacent to the Ferry, the Fun Zone and the Newport Pier, the location is ideal for ~Glided Tours~ (yes, you heard it here first *Glided Tours*)!

The address is 611 E. Balboa Blvd., Newport Beach, CA 92661. Phone 949-723-1722. Look for the big green awning across the street from the Balboa Market. And watch our website for even more details. www.SegwayOrangeCounty.com

Jim Headley
Segway Orange County
~ STEP UP ! ~

legpain
02-27-2005, 06:23 PM
This is going to be fun. We're coming to the Beach party and will be staying the night. Do you have a suggestion for a hotel for us? Thanks, John and Barb

JIMBO
02-28-2005, 10:21 PM
John ~ You've got mail! ~ Jim

Jim Headley
Segway Orange County
~ STEP UP ! ~

JIMBO
03-01-2005, 07:23 PM
John ~ The e-mail address you have listed doesn't work. Send me your e-mail address please.

Jim Headley
Segway Orange County
~ STEP UP ! ~

lwillis
03-06-2005, 12:01 AM
Jim,
I only wish I could be there. Someday I hope to make a trip to Southern Cal and check out the new store. It will be chance for Dick's machine to visit "home".

Les Willis
Looking for a glide

JIMBO
03-09-2005, 05:45 PM
The reception for the private party on Saturday has been quite strong. Among our guests will be two individuals from Segway LLC to share the excitement. Perhaps they will have some last minute information about arrival dates for the new GT, HT and XT models.

BTW, for those who have asked, Sunday's glide will begin around noon.

Jim Headley
Segway Orange County
~ STEP UP ! ~