PDA

View Full Version : I-Series Blowout!!! Segway of Ohio

JaredHT
02-08-2005, 06:15 PM
<center>We at Segway of Ohio have been looking for an opportunity repeat the success and excitement of the Home for the Holidays Promotion. Now we have the…

Segway I-Series Buy Of A Lifetime!</center>

[u]Here’s what’s available...</u>

We have:

<center>Six (6) i167’s – Titanium
New Machine – In Box. The box has only been opened to keep the batteries charged.

Four (4) i170’s – Midnight Blue
New Machine – In Box. The box has only been opened to keep the batteries charged.</center>
Also:

<center>Five (5) i167’s – Titanium
New Machine – Out of Box. Segway boxes and packaging materials will be supplied if needed/requested.

Five (5) i170’s – Midnight Blue
New Machine – Out of Box. Segway boxes and packaging materials will be supplied if needed/requested.</center>

[u]Now Here’s The Best Part...</u>

Prices:

<center> New Machines – In Box
$3099 (**Special** $2999 if paying with Cash, Check, Wire Transfer or Money Order).

New Machines – Out of Box
$2999 (**Special** $2899 if paying with Cash, Check, Wire Transfer or Money Order).</center>

<center>This Offer Is Only Valid While Supplies Last. If you’ve been wanting a Segway i167 or i170, or if you’ve just been waiting for the right opportunity to get another Segway, NOW is your chance. Buy with confidence from a known authorized Segway dealer. Recommendations from previous customers available upon request.</center>

<center>CALL NOW with any questions or to place an order:
330-535-2200 segwayofohio@sbcglobal.net</center>

**MUST READ**
The machines were purchased from another Segway business, but never used. These machines are NEW, however their warranties went into effect on 09/20/2004. This means they still have more than 7 months of their warranty remaining.

**The Fine Print**
Buyer pays ACTUAL shipping costs. 6.75% sales tax for orders within Ohio. We Now Accept Visa, MasterCard and Discovery Card.

Peace,

JaredHT
Jared M. Cavalier
Segway of Ohio