PDA

View Full Version : Segway NY February Monthly Meeting @ 8:00PM

SegwayBill
01-27-2005, 02:46 PM
Monthly meeting time again, boy does time fly.
This month we will meet 2/4/05 @ 8:00 PM till 11:30, due to the bad weather we will meet indoors at 127 W25th St. 11th floor, buzzer 17, Empire Dance. The same place we used last year.
Since we are Segging under cover there will be a cover charge of $10.0 for all.
There will be some snacks, beverages and I will be playing some mix CD's from the DJ's in Central Park.

Some of my skating friends will be there and you will be able to see some of the moves that we have developed. There will be slalom cones and other Segway games.
With all the snow and cold this will give you a chance to do some gliding.
If you are having trouble with your machine please bring it, we will have all the required tools and a pump, if we can fix your problem we will or advise you to send it back to the mothership.
Fun is the key word, hope to see you there

Bill

dejaposter
01-31-2005, 03:41 PM
I'll be there. Is this some sort of course for gliding we're going to?
DP

Itsi Atkins
01-31-2005, 05:30 PM
It will be great to see some new faces, I am going to bring a surprise from the Acxion and LLC sale, some luck winner of the door prise will take home some new Segway junk!!

macgeek
01-31-2005, 09:26 PM
Im bringing my keymaker and some blanks, (I have 5 blanks) so if you want a spare key or a custom made jobbie. just ask.

I will reprogram your key at no charge, if I use one of the blanks its $15

Jonathan

Segway - "Let's Roll"
Proud Segway NY member
www.segwaynyny.com

macgeek
01-31-2005, 09:27 PM
Also (this is starting to sound like a 'swap meet") I have reenterable encapsulant if anyone needs any

Jonathan

Segway - "Let's Roll"
Proud Segway NY member
www.segwaynyny.com

macgeek
01-31-2005, 09:29 PM
ACK!

one mo thing, Stan/LI Glider. just a reminder bring the 10.0 bag!

:)

Thanks
Jonathan

P:S: Stan bring some segamerica membership kits for andrew, et alia?

Segway - "Let's Roll"
Proud Segway NY member
www.segwaynyny.com

SegwayBill
01-31-2005, 11:42 PM
I will bring my V1 balance sensors for dispaly
As to the Segging and Skating, hopefully the usual gliders will be there. Some of my skating friends will be there, for the past two summers we have been working on some really amazing moves. My wife and I love to Seg/skate together, using nylon straps I tow her around. Riding double is been great fun. We have will have slalom cones, forwards, backwards and spin between each cone. Segway cat and mouse can be alot of fun. I have also developed a way of teaching skating using the Segway, so bring your and skates and Segways.
We will have basic snacks(cheese, crackers and chips) and botteled water. If there is anything you would like to consume please bring it.
Remember there is a $10 dollar door charge.

Bill

SegwayBill
02-03-2005, 09:07 PM
Hope someone is going to bring a video camera.
In time it would be fun to do a life web cast.

Bill

macgeek
02-04-2005, 03:54 PM
I had a family emergancy, I won't be at the meeting today.
I will see you all in March!

Sorry guys (and gals)

:(

Jonathan

http://bandster.us/glide.jpg

Segway - "Let's Roll"
Proud Segway NY member
www.segwaynyny.com

SegwayBill
02-05-2005, 02:37 PM
Jon you were missed!
Not a big turn out and elevator trouble made for and interesting night.
Fun was had Stan and Steve fixing Itsi's machines, slalmom cones and my wife worked on some dance routines.
Next month we will be outside again unless something better comes up we will meet at Union Square to run the labyrinths.

Bill