PDA

View Full Version : First mtg for CO Segway Group is set!

panderso
01-11-2005, 12:37 PM
On January 22nd, the CO Segway group will meet for the very first time. We have created a little buzz in the front range. Segway of Boulder has been nice enough to host the first meeting. In fact, they are having there opening day on the 22nd day as well. We have some SegwayChat contributors, segway owners, and segway enthusiast already signed up to come.
I would like to thank Stan for his help in getting a mass email out to CO individuals last year. That email helped generate interest.

Stan671
01-12-2005, 05:10 PM
Paul, give me the details and I will send out another Email for this specific event. Actually, you should post the details in this topic also.

Stan Dobrowski

panderso
01-13-2005, 06:03 PM
The big update news is that Hunter and Josh will be coming to our first meeting as Guest speakers. They will be talking about the big trip across country....should be exciting!

SegwayUtah
01-13-2005, 06:45 PM
Very, very cool! Where and when is the meeting, exactly?

Chris

pam
01-13-2005, 06:52 PM
Panderson, have you put the information in the Events section? Please do with all the contact information. That way people will know where to go/come <G>. Thanks!
Pam

Stan671
01-13-2005, 07:32 PM
SEG America sent Emails to 114 members in the area about the event:

!!Meeting Announcement!!

We are meeting on January 22nd at 1:00 p.m. at Segway of Boulder's facility located at 2170 30th street in Boulder, CO. 80301.

Topics for discussion include: Colorado legislation upcoming in 2005
concerning the use of Segways; Current/old news about Segways; Accessories etc.

Our special guest speakers will be Hunter and Josh from America at 10MPH. They will talk about their trip and bring pictures & the actual Segway HT they rode across the country.

We will all go for a glide afterwards.

It just happens to be Segway of Boulder's opening day as well. Should be very exciting.

Stan Dobrowski