View Full Version : battery and their types

me_vishnu
12-28-2004, 04:38 AM
can u explain different types of batteries and their cell arrangement
....etc

scorpio

Ground Loop
12-29-2004, 06:06 AM
There is only one type of battery in the Segway.. it's Nickle Metal Hydride by SAFT (NiMH).

Instead of starting many threads asking similar, but vague things about the battery pack, perhaps you could assemble your goals and thoughts, ask a coworker or student to help proofread it, and then present it here. There are some folks here with extensive experience poking around the Segway battery, and they would probably be more helpful if they could understand exactly what it is you're looking for.

me_vishnu
12-29-2004, 08:04 AM
i am talking to general batteries not segway
i am intertested in knowing the cell arrangement where we find 1 cell/block, 2 cell/block...etc IN batteries we have ni-cd, sealed lead acid batteries, VO ...ETC
quote:Originally posted by Ground Loop

There is only one type of battery in the Segway.. it's Nickle Metal Hydride by SAFT (NiMH).

Instead of starting many threads asking similar, but vague things about the battery pack, perhaps you could assemble your goals and thoughts, ask a coworker or student to help proofread it, and then present it here. There are some folks here with extensive experience poking around the Segway battery, and they would probably be more helpful if they could understand exactly what it is you're looking for.

Vishnu