PDA

View Full Version : Posting in the HT Discussion Forum

wayne
12-04-2004, 12:16 PM
Pam,

That sounds good but it won't and hasn't been enforced.
When you have people talking about personal problems, when or where Dean will be on TV, topics on FIRST, who is the CEO of Segway, LLC and many more non related HT topics.
To me all topics for and about the Segway should be allowed, not just a select few. If you notice we still have on the main page PT's link that has nothing to do with a Segway, it's for, who knows. But this is allowed when you have people out there with Segway related items for sale, rent or swap that seem to come second to PT's toys site.
As soon as someone has a new wheel cover, custom plainted fenders for sale and etc. they are blocked.
Why not try moving all the other non related Segway stuff.
I'm sure most people would rather see sites and information on who sell Segways, rent Segways, or makes trailers and custom painted fenders and etc. for the Segway.
Most of the time everyone does stay close to the topic. I've even got off topic a few times but most of the time I do try to stay on the topic. If it's cold, hot, snowing or stormy in parts of the country is not Segway HT related.
So all I ask is if someone is moved for getting off topic then move all.

Oh, by the way, how have you beem? Do you still have the I and P Segs?

Wayne

Itsi Atkins
12-04-2004, 12:39 PM
A new source site which has all the Segway related vendors, clubs and anyone who has something to do with Segway and EPAMD legislation will be out very soon!! It will have contact information, address, email, phone numbers and will help the community contact each other.
Many of your other concerns need a solution. Stay tuned.

pam
12-04-2004, 04:24 PM
I still have both the i and the p, Wayne - the i went with me to SegFest 2004. Thanks for asking. I still have my silver vinyl film on my i, too, which you sold me. Although I've seen some great painted Segways, I don't want to give up Dean's signature <G>.

To answer the initial statement in your post, we're trying - have been trying - to make the forum topics as consistent as possible. Some things don't fall clearly in one area or another - and some things have been allowed to slide a bit. I recognize that - but the separate forums are there for a reason...

Pam