PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else notice?

Brooster
11-03-2004, 11:59 PM
That a bunch of posts from November 2nd just showed up here on the night of November 3rd?

What's up with that?

Brooster

QuadSquad
11-04-2004, 12:07 AM
I think they're monitoring things these days. Big brother stuff. With all the BS getting posted these days why bother.

Brooster
11-04-2004, 12:14 AM
It was like a bunch of old posts had been hung up in some Internet node and got dumped in all at once. I've seen it happen before, but never so many at once. A couple of them came through as double posts, too.

Brooster

ZoliHonig
11-04-2004, 12:16 AM
Yeah I noticed that to..... strange

[8]-Zoli[8]

TedS
11-04-2004, 12:16 AM
Could be that ever since the Jackson clothing malfunction everything is on tape delay.

Ted

You won't find anything if you are not looking for something.

Brooster
11-04-2004, 12:28 AM
It was really weird ... I only stepped away for a few minutes. It's like with the exception of a couple of legitimately new threads, the threads that had been at the top of the page were all of the sudden at the bottom. If you click on the little arrows next to the last poster's name in several threads, you'll see that their posts are actually from November 2nd.

<insert Twilight Zone theme here> :)

Brooster

Brooster
11-04-2004, 12:30 AM
quote:Originally posted by TedS

Could be that ever since the Jackson clothing malfunction everything is on tape delay.

Excellent, by the way. :D Those damn wardrobe malfunctions ... you never know where they're going to crop up.

Brooster

FusionMag
11-04-2004, 12:58 AM
Where is micheal moore for all the posting irregularities??? Oh I know.. he is wiping the egg off of his face. Wasnt it supposed to be a scandouls night?? Oh well... Last I heard on the news is that he is pretty much in seclusion after a certain point last night.

AJ

ElectraGlide
11-04-2004, 01:14 AM
quote:Originally posted by FusionMag

Last I heard on the news is that he is pretty much in seclusion after a certain point last night.

Goodlet him stay there for eternity....luckily hi movie helped re-elect the Pres....that must have him really P.O.d Ha ha Michael !!!

Steve

Brooster
11-04-2004, 01:16 AM
Ahh ... now, we're not gonna turn this into a political discussion. :)

Seriously, I've begun to notice this sort of thing sporadically over the past week or two. It's just that I've not seen so many old posts coming in all at once. Very strange.

Brooster

solarseg
11-04-2004, 07:32 PM
The posts were going down a lonely country road when the lights and engine mysterily just stopped on the way to the polling place and a great blinding light from above hoovered silently....

just some pranks we aliens like to pull on you Earthings. Great fun every time.

GyroGo
11-05-2004, 05:30 AM
Sounds like your browser is not refreshing the cache.

Lohja
11-05-2004, 11:35 PM
quote:Originally posted by Brooster

That a bunch of posts from November 2nd just showed up here on the night of November 3rd?
What's up with that?
Brooster

All of those posts were Democratic posts. The Republicans voted on Nov 2 and the Democrats voted on Nov 3. Some of the Democrats tried to sneak-in a vote a day early. It's typical of them to try a stunt like that!