PDA

View Full Version : Heading out for SegFest...

Neelix
10-06-2004, 08:15 AM
Well, its that time again. Seggers everywhere are packing up their units and flying south for the winter.

We're leaving today, in just a couple of hours. Look forward to seeing everyone there.

Should be a great event this year, and I salute everyone involved in making it possible.

See ya there!

-------------------------
Fear not, for even though I come from the Forbidden City, I surely do not agree with the rules.
Chris Knight

fredkap
10-06-2004, 10:34 AM
Chris,

I look forward to seeing you there. I had fun last night riding into our family room at 12.5 mph and in front of my 93 year old great aunt disassembled my machine for the Contico case. Removed wheels, batteries and control shaft. Wheels are wrapped in a trash bag and go in a normal suitcase with batteries.

Fred

Brian
10-06-2004, 10:44 AM
We are getting ready too. Leaving tomorrow morning!!!
Looking foreward to seeing everyone there. :)

Brian

JIMBO
10-06-2004, 04:05 PM
We're all traveling tomorrow too. Liz and I, along with Dick & Janice are really looking forward to a gliding vacation with our 4 brand new i-170's waiting for us in Florida. BTW, these Midnight Blue babies are available for sale right after the event. See "STUFF TO BUY AND SELL" for details.

Jim Headley
Segway Orange County
~ STEP UP ! ~

whistler
10-07-2004, 03:34 AM
Hey... last minute request!!!
Maybe someone could take along a notebook computer with wireless connect and a webcam... and feed us some video from Segfest... for those of us who would love to be there but can't...
Thanks......................

mzokc
10-07-2004, 11:42 AM
I will continue to pray for the weather to remain clear and perfect for Segway Fest 2004!

Drive and fly safely and have a wonderful fun and information filled adventure!

Mark

pam
10-08-2004, 09:33 AM
Weather looks gorgeous until -maybe- Sunday. But that's still just a maybe for Sunday. Mark, keep up the prayers <G>. The view outside my balcony door is gorgeous, too! <G>
Pam

mzokc
10-09-2004, 12:17 AM
quote:Originally posted by pam
...Mark, keep up the prayers...Viewing the blank weather radar over Florida continues to bring joy. The prayers are continuing. May you all continue to have perfect weather, safe travelling mercies and enjoy a wonderful SegwayFest.

Mark