PDA

View Full Version : Check out the weather at SegFest

Brian
10-05-2004, 10:52 AM
From the projected forecast, we may need rain gear.
http://www.weather.com/weather/local/34134?lswe=34134&lwsa=WeatherLocalUndeclared

Brian

IndyFIRSTengineer
10-05-2004, 12:12 PM
IMO we couldn't ask for any better weather (especially considering what Florida has been through the past several weeks). Partly Cloudy - highs in the 80's, lows in the upper 60's, only 10-20% chance of precipitation - sounds PERFECT to me!! :D

Stuart Bloom - Rolls-Royce Corporation
FIRST Team 1018 - Pike High School "RoboDevils"

“Who goes out and says, ‘You have a better probability of winning the state lottery than making a nickel in professional sports. And by the way, last year two million exciting technical jobs went unfilled in this country because you weren't there to take that job. And it pays you 10 times as much as flipping burgers, and it's fun and it's exciting and you get to create things and build things and help make the world a better place and help make yourself a better living.’ Who tells them this?”
Dean Kamen, founder - FIRST Robotics

woodenapple
10-05-2004, 12:26 PM
Having grown up in central Florida and still living in north FL, I have to say that the weather forcast linked to above looks ideal. A 10% or 20% chance of rain is almost the same as saying, "Don't expect any rain".

Rodney

pam
10-05-2004, 01:28 PM
Yeah, I agree with Rodney. I don't start looking for anything until we get at least a 40% chance. If you want to cover all contingencies, throw a cheap disposable poncho in your bag. I bet it will be in the same (unused) condition when you leave.
Pam

Florida Ever-Glides
10-05-2004, 02:55 PM
I live 1.5 hours northe of Bonita Springs. And from the forecaSTS I've been seeing, it should be perfect everyday!!!!!!!!

Tom Jacobson
http://www.floridaever-glides.com

JIMBO
10-05-2004, 05:33 PM
I just got off the phone with friends in Naples (15 miles South of Bonita Springs). The weather is PERFECT!!

Jim Headley
Segway Orange County
~ STEP UP ! ~

Brian
10-17-2004, 01:26 AM
The weather at SegFest turned out great. I waas surprised we only had rain late Sunday afternoon.

Brian