PDA

View Full Version : SegwayFest! 2004 Blog

fathertime
10-03-2004, 12:01 PM
It would be nice if those of you who are preparing for SegwayFest! 2004 would go to the Blog site that LLC has set up and share your experiences for those folks who cannot come this year. Here's the link:http://w.segway.com/blog/[^]:D[/:)]:);)[:P]

JR

Lohja
10-03-2004, 12:11 PM
Good link. Is there anything planned for Thursday, Oct. 7?
I assume there will be a place to register.

Matt
10-03-2004, 10:30 PM
Jim and I will be down finalizing the convention. We will have the registartion table set up around 5pm for a couple of hours, primarily for hte vendors to get a jump on setting up their booth spaces. We will register anyone who wants to register!

statmed
10-04-2004, 07:34 AM
quote:Originally posted by Matt

Jim and I will be down finalizing the convention. We will have the registartion table set up around 5pm for a couple of hours, primarily for hte vendors to get a jump on setting up their booth spaces. We will register anyone who wants to register!

What time will the registration table be open on Friday and what is the earliest activity on Friday?

H.M. Stern
statmed@optonline.net
www.segnyc.com
www.biker-glasses.com

I Love It When A Plan Comes Together (Hannibal Smith)

fathertime
10-04-2004, 09:27 AM
Registration will be open at 8:30AM on Friday, Breakfast is served at 9:00 AM on the Estero Terrace, the Vendor Area opens at 10:00 AM, and the autograph session with Jack Kamen starts at 10:30 AM.
A complete updated agenda can be found online at www.segwayfest.com
See you in a few days![^]:D:);)[:O][:P]

JR