PDA

View Full Version : Need transportation to SegwayFest '04 ?

IndyFIRSTengineer
09-21-2004, 10:37 AM
OK ... last try ... I'm ready to start packing !!

I am driving to SegFest from Indianapolis, IN and I have room for one rider and Segway. I am mostly looking for a driving companion - sharing expenses and time behind the wheel are secondary. I am planning to leave Indy very early Thursday morning. Driving to New Port Richey (near Tampa/Clearwater) with free air mattress space Thursday night - then early departure on Fri morning in time to make the registration in Bonita Springs. I will be leaving on Sunday afternoon - same FREE overnight accomodations in NPR, then another very early departure for Indy - to arrive home Monday evening. Anyone who can meet me in Indy, or anywhere else along my route, is welcome to join me ... I'm NOT going to miss SegFest '04 ... and you don't want to either!

Please email if you are interested ...

Stuart Bloom - Rolls-Royce Corporation
FIRST Team 1018 - Pike High School "RoboDevils"

“Who goes out and says, ‘You have a better probability of winning the state lottery than making a nickel in professional sports. And by the way, last year two million exciting technical jobs went unfilled in this country because you weren't there to take that job. And it pays you 10 times as much as flipping burgers, and it's fun and it's exciting and you get to create things and build things and help make the world a better place and help make yourself a better living.’ Who tells them this?”
Dean Kamen, founder - FIRST Robotics

bumped for exposure ...

lwillis
09-23-2004, 10:36 PM
Stu,
Would love to go but can't. We are flying down to Orlando Thursday evening. I know I'll be close but already have all arrangements for Disneyworld. Otherwise you would have one taker at least. I hope you find someone interested. I've made the drive before with my family on vacation and it will be a long one by yourself.

Love my Segway