PDA

View Full Version : SegwayChat is looking for a volunteer or two!

ftropea
01-11-2003, 03:07 PM
Hello,

Managing a website such as SegwayChat has been a time consuming but rewarding experience. To date, I've been responsible for most of the content/design you see around you. It was influenced by the feedback of the original SC forum members - Lawrence, Charmed, Casey, NoCan and Brooster.

Now that the site is funtional, I'd like to seek out help from anyone with web development/site promotion experience or anyone with graphic design/artwork skills.

Any help would be strictly voluntary as I cannot provide compensation other than giving you a token title like "SC Staff" or something like that.

So if you're interested in being part of the inside workings of this site and its development - please email me at: segwaychat@segwaychat.com and provide the following info:

1) Real name / age / location.
2) Website design/promotion or graphic art experience.
3) Examples on the web which represent your work.
4) Reason you want to help with SegwayChat.
5) Three ideas you have to upgrade/enhance the site.

Also, feel free to provide additional information which you feel is relevant.

This is an open request w/o a deadline (for now) so don't feel pressured into e-mailing me right away. Take your time and contact me at your convenience.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Regards,

Frank A. Tropea
[/sc] Admin - "Keep your wheels on the ground!" - Contact Me (segwaychat@segwaychat.com)