PDA

View Full Version : Orange County, CA, Glide Into Summer Celebration

Burke
07-17-2004, 06:58 PM
Just a note to let you know we will be having a “Glide Into Summer” celebration at Segway Orange County next Saturday, July 24, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. to promote July’s specials (see website below for address and directions). Segway LLC is helping to sponsor this event. We will be giving demos and providing light refreshments, and Segway is planning to donate some door prizes!

They have also promised to get us prototypes of some of the new accessories to show off, even if they’re not quite ready for sale. (We can take orders!) Monique from Segway will be with us Saturday as well.

On July 24 only, we will be offering special purchase incentives plus a 10% discount off any accessories (except for batteries) to any Segway Chat owners who attend (no phone orders, please).

We will have some extra canopies to provide a little more shade out front! If some current Seg owners can make it, you might want to take a group glide over to the Santa Ana River Trail which is not far from here.

Dick and Janice Burke
Jim and Liz Headley
Segway Orange County, 714-630-7296
www.segwayorangecounty.com

Brian
07-20-2004, 10:56 PM
I am going to make it, it would be nice to have a lot of other Segway owners in the area to ride over to the river and just around the area. And they are right, the river is extremely close. Probably just a 2 min glide. I am really looking foreward to seeing those new accessories. Hope to see a lot of you guys there. [/:)]

Brian

driley
07-21-2004, 02:43 AM
I'll be there as well and would love to go for a group glide of any sort.

Devin

jgassor
07-22-2004, 03:57 AM
I am planning on attending too. See you guys there!

Jim

Live life to the full, get Tivo and get a Segway! http://segway.gassor.com

jgassor
07-25-2004, 04:40 AM
Well I ended up missing it due to a foul-up at the office. Lost the whole day. I guess there's always next time, boy was I mad though. It sounds like the day went great. Wish I could have seen those new prototypes!

Jim

Live life to the full, get Tivo and get a Segway! http://segway.gassor.com

Burke
07-25-2004, 01:16 PM
Thanks, Jim. We missed you! But Dick's at the office today (he's segging there right now) and the prototypes are still there.

If you have any time today, just call him at 714-630-7296 and make sure he'll be there.

Janice